DAVID CASSIDY I DO NOT BELIEVE ANYONE LOVES

A few of the steadfast crazes decided to meet the once and I mean once heart throb David Cassidy who was performing in venue that was very accessible to meet their fans. Now I am not a person who ever says" I told You So" but I warned them be prepared that he is a real A-Hole when asking for an autograph. Though it was many years ago that I witnessed a truly rude behavior I thought maybe he mellowed out. I had to see for myself and hoped I was wrong.With several episodes that have been widely documented for DUIs you would hope maybe he would change to improve his public image. So I will cut to the chase with some things may never change and he is one that is now at the top of the list. As he exited the back he kept rambling to a few who paid good money" I am in a rush and have to go" refusing to sign ANY autographs even with a few pleads as he sat in the front seat with the window up. Off he went and most were very disappointed. But we had a good idea where he may be staying and we were waiting in a polite manner when he in deed did arrive at the hotel. As he left the car he listened to the request to sign his album and he kept saying" Read my lips No is No. You are invading my home now and I just got off the stage" and as I witnessed this unpleasant and truly ugly demeanor I realized that he still has not changed from 20 years ago. Does he believe he still is a mega star with fans knocking his door down. They only advise I would gladly give him for free, Is look into a mirror as being ugly can grow on the inside and spills to the outside . One song he is noted for 'Doesn't somebody want to wanted' ,should be , Does Anyone Want to Remember Me and many of us will say plainly NO. As I reflect a little more, it is truly sad when a graphers is a true fan and an episode like tonight changes how one feels about someone who has lost their respect as a star and even worse as a person. Only one good thing came out tonight and brought a smile to everyone's face as we played it over and over. It's a video of birds and the sounds that were better than a once somebody.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SENSELESS KILLING OF SINGER CHRISTINA GRIMMIE

ACTORS JOHN ASHTON and LISA EILBACHER HAVE RESTORED MY FAITH IN HOLLYWOOD

NOT ALL THE WALKING DEAD JUST WALK BY