REMEMBERING GUITARIST JOHN PERRI OF HAIR BANDS OF THE 80's

My Father always reminded us to learn something new and remember people who are special and have left a mark on your life. In my professional life I have treated and met some special people who will be in my thoughts and have my respect forever more. Yesterday I had one of those moments meeting a guitarist JOHN PERRI. John was part of a Rock N Roll group called WYLDE CHYLDE who performed together for several years up north in the 80's. They bordered on hitting the big time but never got the big break. They opened for Twisted Sister and several other notable bands and played with a passion because they loved making music. Though the band has disbanded several years ago John still speaks occasionally with the past members all with John as their first name. As I listened to John talk about the band and even showed me some U-TUBE Videos, I was so impressed with his sound he delivered playing his guitar as truly one of the top ten I have ever heard.
John has Galen on some tougher times dealing with some medical issues that prevents him from playing his guitar like he once did. I felt some of his pain but overall had a wonderful spirit and never complained on the cards he has been dealt with over the last few years. There are some people we meet in life that you instantly know that you will be instant friends and in this case we both knew we would be. John said something that he said again not thinking of himself but of the band and what it meant to him. With a sparkle in his eyes he said" REMIND THE WORLD THAT WE ARE STILL ALIVE". Maybe some friends and fans may read this and know John and his fellow band are still kicking. I also believe Johns quoted phrase would be a great title for a song from a great guitarist who I will not forge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SENSELESS KILLING OF SINGER CHRISTINA GRIMMIE

ACTORS JOHN ASHTON and LISA EILBACHER HAVE RESTORED MY FAITH IN HOLLYWOOD

NOT ALL THE WALKING DEAD JUST WALK BY