HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAHAM NASH

The legendary band CROSBY ,STILLS and NASH have been performing together since WOODSTOCK and have left a mark on on the music scene like so few before them. Though they still perform occasionally and tour as a group they also perform individually at various venues. One of the local venues had the foresight to book him and with a sold out show he performed a 20 song set and delighted the crowd who love his sound dating back to the HOLLIES. This was a must to get an autograph and meet him after the show with no guarantees that it would happen. I have loved his sound and though I had a ticket to WOODSTOCK (my Mother would not let me go as I was too young at the time but I still have the unused ticket though).
So after the show about 30 people lined up along the fence separating us from his bus and as he entered for a private meet and greet he turned to us said " I will be back". As we all stood patiently trading stories he came out smiling and directly to a the first fans . He took pictures , signed every ones items with may of us wishing him a Happy Birthday which was today to all our delight. He admired Rocket Mans photo and signed my Woodstock piece that my Late Father put together for me . ' " Nice Piece" he said to me and I really believed that he knew that this was special to me by the way he took his time signing it in a small open space left on the board. When he knew he took care of every ones requests, he waved to us all and jumped on the bus leaving for his next stop of the tour. Now I have partied with STEVEN STIILS and survived ( LOL) and met DAVID CROSBY who is the less friendliest of many we have ever met, but I can say that GRAHAM NASH is one of the classiest performers that anyone could and should meet. He deserves many many more Birthdays and I hope he does.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SENSELESS KILLING OF SINGER CHRISTINA GRIMMIE

ACTORS JOHN ASHTON and LISA EILBACHER HAVE RESTORED MY FAITH IN HOLLYWOOD

NOT ALL THE WALKING DEAD JUST WALK BY