REMEMBERING DAVID BOWIE and when noticed gave a tip of his hat and a shy of a smile and went on his way.

A couple of days have passed with the news of DAVID BOWIE passing and though there have been many testimonials on this legend sharing another will only boost his legacy.The first time I heard Bowies magical voice was in 1969 with the iconic SPACE ODDITY and I was hooked for life. A girlfriend in high school heard of my tooting this musical pioneer and bought my first album ZIGGY STARDUST. I played it until there was grooves in the LP and when I was lucky enough to have it autographed a few years later it will always be one of my prized processions.. Over the years he metaphorized from one person to the next changing his music to want he believed in and not what the producers wanted to sell records to the flavor of the year.A friend of mine once was in a deli when David came in and ordered a bagel and coffee . When he was approached his said Thanks, tipped his hat and gave that famous shy of a smile. When I was young 69 seemed a bit old but as I have entered my later years I realize that he has left us to early though his music will last way beyond my years. . Take the time to listen to his early works as they area mark of pure genuis and with his new album it will leave you only wishing for more from his beloved fans. He will Rock ON with all the other greats in heaven and will live on with all of us on earth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTORS JOHN ASHTON and LISA EILBACHER HAVE RESTORED MY FAITH IN HOLLYWOOD

SENSELESS KILLING OF SINGER CHRISTINA GRIMMIE