DO NOT BLAME JERRY RICE

Like so many of us we marveled at the grace and finesse JERRY PRICE exhibited when he stared as one if not the best receiver in NFL History. Not because many rank him as the greatest to play the game, when I had the opportunity to meet him nothing was going to stop me to someone I enjoyed watching but someone I always respected. He was participating the BRIAN GAY Charity\Golf tournament and with my inability to get to the Tourney a friend passed on when he was leaving town. TMZ has made meetings of celebs at the Airport more common and though I am not an advocate, it was an opportunity I could not resist. There was about 20 people waiting and many of them either got him coming into Orlando or at the Golf Tournament. When Jerry came out of his car he instantly looked over and saw a line of all the graphers waiting for him to come over. I instantly saw a distain look of pure disgust.Some graphers truly believe that celebs do not remember faces with the idea that if they change their shirts they would not be recognized. GUESS AGAIN. Contrary to Popular belief that not all athletes are all brawn and no brains That is so true with Jerry Rice. Though he could have gone his own way he did come over to sign though never smiling and only one per seeker.As he went down the line he said he looked at a couple of graphers and said" I already signed for you" and even addressed when another tried to change his position from the beginning of the line and sneaking to the end. He signed for many of us , never taking a picture with and some were a little upset with what transpired. I could have been added to that list as I really wanted to share a few words and stories with him but it was not going to happen because a few changed the atmosphere for all of us.But I too DID NOT BLAME Jerry as he was kind enough to do what he did and make some of us have a piece of DNA that will be put on our shelves for our own keep sakes. Jerry will always be a class act in mine and the true fans eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTORS JOHN ASHTON and LISA EILBACHER HAVE RESTORED MY FAITH IN HOLLYWOOD

SENSELESS KILLING OF SINGER CHRISTINA GRIMMIE