Rocking with Stephen Pearcy

     I have loved ROCK N ROLL for so many years that I was there in the beginning. There have been so many Rock Bands no one could ever keep count and endless Lead Singers that Have Come and Gone and those that are still performing at a quality level. The Rock Band RATT had several hits (Round and Round, Lay it Down and the critically acclaimed album OUT OF THE CELLAR) but the stand out will always be STEPHEN PEARCY. 

     I saw him perform a few times and as early as last month *80s in the Park over near the coast. As in many artists stories are told on different personalities of which much is Fact and others Fiction. I have learned many times, the only truth is what You believe and very importantly experience.
    
    Some have said Stephen was difficult to be around, hard to work with but my personal experience with him this past weekend only grades High marks. He is a personal guy and I truly believe he likes his privacy . He is intelligent and is creative in his thoughts. 
    
    He is a Standby Guy who I would call a friend if I see him again. I always say never judge the book by the cover ,  only the contents Stephen Pearcy is a great read!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTORS JOHN ASHTON and LISA EILBACHER HAVE RESTORED MY FAITH IN HOLLYWOOD

SENSELESS KILLING OF SINGER CHRISTINA GRIMMIE